CTC on Twitter
If you've been watching the top-selling events across the country (well, across the globe, really) for a while, you've seen the theater show Wicked at the top for a good long time now. So what is it about the show that is keeping audiences so enthralled? Much as I hate to just throw out a Wikipedia article, there are simply too many productions of the show to focus on just one, so you can read the Wikipedia article here for a full rundown of the show's history and information about each specific production, from Broadway to the traveling shows.
Think you can't make it to such a big show? Here's a tiny sample of what we have in the way of Wicked tickets. Notice that these shows are only one days' worth of Wicked - on the Coast to Coast Tickets website, you'll find a list of shows that stretches out through March of 2010! With so many productions out there, there's no excuse not to find out why it's stayed on top so long!
- Gershwin Theatre, New York, NY -- March 17, 2009, Tuesday 7:00 pm
- Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL - March 17, 2009, Tuesday 7:30 pm
- Apollo Victoria Theatre, London, ENG - March 17, 2009, Tuesday 7:30 pm
- Keller Auditorium, Portland, OR - March 17, 2009, Tuesday 7:30 pm
- Orpheum Theatre - San Francisco, San Francisco, CA - March 17, 2009, Tuesday 8:00 pm
Labels: Spotlight on Theater